Celebrating the Natural Beauty Retail Awards and moving on up the ‘Who’s Who’!
I’m a little behind the times with this, but I couldn’t let the wonderful occasion that was the Natural Beauty Yearbook 2016 launch and awards celebrations go un-posted!
Definitely up there as one of my favourite industry ‘do’s’, the fabulous team at Diversified who publish the Yearbook, invited some of the most influential champions in the natural beauty sector to a breakfast gathering at Carousel earlier this month.
I was honoured to be on the judging panel for the inaugural Natural Beauty Retail Awards which saw Debenhams, Neal’s Yard Remedies, Content Beauty/Wellbeing, Waitrose and LoveLula voted winners in their respective categories with LoveLula founder Sonia White also voted into the number one spot of the much-anticipated ‘Who’s who in natural beauty Top 25’.
Having been voted into the hotlist myself the previous five years, it was with huge delight and surprise I found myself not only voted in for a sixth consecutive time, but also up a place to 9th! Sincere thanks to those who cast a vote in my direction – I’m really and truly very grateful.
And so, the roll call of the 2016 ‘Top 25 Who’s who in natural beauty’ (as voted for by the industry) is as follows:
1. Sonia White – LoveLula
2. Janey Lee Grace – Imperfectlynatural.com
3. Kim & Alexander Barani – Kinetic Enterprises
4. Kirstie Sherriff – Pinks Boutique
5. Francesca Morgante – NATRUE (new entry)
6. Graeme Hume – Pravera
7. Jayn Sterland – Weleda
8. Emma Reinhold – Soil Association (new entry)
9. Tracey Robinson – Vert PR (that be me!)
10. Ben Wigley – Big Green Smile (new entry)
11. Fiona Klonarides – The Beauty Shortlist
12. Lorraine Dallmeier – Formula Botanica (new entry)
13. Olivia Crighton – The Glasshouse (new entry)
14. Simon Golding – Australis Distribution
15. Rebecca Goodyear – Biteablebeauty.com
16. Ailish Lucas – The Glow Getter (new entry)
17. Kim Allan – Botanical Brands (new entry)
18. Wendy Stirling – Botanicals
19. Simon Ford – L’Occitane Group
20. Catkin Wemyss-Bodmer – BRYT Skincare (new entry)
21. Jo Fairley – Beauty Bible
22. Dr Mariano Spiezia – Inlight Organic Skincare
23. Abi & Margaret Weeds – Odylique
24. Emma Coleman – Inner-Soul Organics
25. Elijah Choo – Bodhi and Birch